Digital Marketing Manager Full Time Empleos vacantes en Wheel The World Sariego
Wheel The World Sariego requiere con urgencia la posición de Digital Marketing Manager Full Time siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Digital Marketing Manager Full Time Empleos vacantes en Wheel The World Sariego Empleos Detalles:
Empowering people with disabilities to explore the world without limits!
Wheel the World is a benefit corporation based in Santiago, Chile and Berkeley, California aimed to create unique travel experiences for people with disabilities and their families and friends. We offer these experiences through our platform gowheeltheworld.com, and the goal is to become the leader marketplace of travel experiences specially designed for people with disabilities!
In 2016, we created from scratch the first wheelchair travel experience in Patagonia. We filmed a documentary about the trip that went viral on social media, inspiring hundreds of requests from people with disabilities who wished to repeat that incredible experience.
After that, we decided to found Wheel the World, with the goal of allowing people with disabilities to travel, no matter what disability they have, neither the place they want to explore.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Digital Marketing Manager who is experienced in promotion of startups services through digital channels. You will be the one to generate ideas, execute and optimize our marketing efforts to bring travel closer to people with disabilities.
What will you do:
- Design and implement digital marketing strategy
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure we achieve our goal and follow our mission
- Maintain our social media presence
- Optimize conversion through effective measurement and reporting of campaigns through different channels
- Identify trends and insights, new opportunities and optimize spend and performance based
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
Who are you:
- You have an experience or strong desire to be part of startup environment
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- You demonstrate solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- You have an experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- You have an experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook Ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- More important you want to change the World together with us.
We invite you to become part of a very diverse time who are passionate about traveling and always seeking innovative solutions for the challenges ahead.
We have a great team environment where everyone is supportive between each other, their is full flexibility to work remotely and you will be able to be part of some of our amazing trips.