Partner Development Manager Public Sector Empleos vacantes en Amazon Com Santiago de Chile
Amazon Com Santiago de Chile requiere con urgencia la posición de Partner Development Manager Public Sector siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Partner Development Manager Public Sector Empleos vacantes en Amazon Com Santiago de Chile Empleos Detalles:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage strategic partner initiatives and expansion efforts in Latin America.
As a partner development manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform, which includes Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon RDS, and many more cloud services. Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with a set of strategic partners. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
This role covers all aspects of the AWS Partner Network (APN) and you will be accountable for managing relationships across the partner spectrum including Consulting, Reseller and Technology ISV partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both Latin American business background and partner management/sales experience, enabling them engage with senior government officials and partners to build the cloud ecosystem and advance AWS business objectives in target markets.
He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage strategic partner initiatives and in Latin America.
- Manage to a clear timeline to execute against the strategy and achieve team goals.
- Develop and execute against a repeatable model for expansion into new markets and establishing foundational partner sales activities.
- Drive global thought leadership on public sector cloud adoption strategies and tactics to support AWS business objectives.
- Work across AWS and broader Amazon (e.g. sales, marketing, public policy, legal, and others) to open new sales channels, shape government accreditation and procurement policy and procedures.
- Work collaboratively and transparently with AWS sales leaders to ensure alignment between core business priorities, public policy goals, and sales enablement activities
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.)
- Keep executive leadership informed on progress against objectives. Assist in the content preparation of senior management business reviews.
- Work with existing partners to define and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs focused on the public sector market.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver the overall GTM strategy.
- Engage the partner’s field sales organization, marketing, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS. Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Work closely with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services.
- Understand the technical requirements of our solution providers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
- 10+ years of experience building and executing complex initiatives in a business or government environment across Latin America.
- 5+ years working with international markets
- Bachelor’s degree.
Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Deep knowledge of international government technology policy trends and priorities.
- Strong, quantifiable experience in international Partner led sales and engagements
- International business or public policy experience.
- Self-starter with proven track record of working effectively across large organizations and different cultures.
- Solid understanding of Cloud computing technology with demonstrated ability to apply new technologies, models, and frameworks to solve business problems.
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills.
- Ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others. Sound judgment and political acumen. Demonstrated ability to effectively and comfortably interact at highest corporate and political levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.