Development Manager Empleos vacantes en Sovos Compliance Santiago de Chile
Sovos Compliance Santiago de Chile requiere con urgencia la posición de Development Manager siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Development Manager Empleos vacantes en Sovos Compliance Santiago de Chile Empleos Detalles:
We are looking for a Development Manager to join our growing company!
The Work You’ll Do
As a Development Manager, you will have to lead the Development team. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that the company has the best talent possible for the development of daily tasks and the design of new solutions. The person in this position is responsible to achieve this purpose through a proper recruitment, a good motivation of their supervised, always monitoring and driving their professional growth. The supervisor must also ensure that people are comfortable in their position, being constantly professionally challenged.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead a group of 8-12 Dev Engineers
- Calculate and negotiate salary
- Manage days off and Permissions
- Performance evaluation
- Communicate the vision and mission of the company at all levels
- Show high commitment to the company
- Maintain regular 1 to 1 meetings with all team members
- Suggest process improvements to increase effectiveness
- Drive and monitor actions to achieve the initiatives of the company, partnering with Support team, Product team and Implementation team.
- Participate in Onboarding Process
- Assist the team in technical and nontechnical daily issues
- Coach the team on Agile best practices
- Manage Code Inspections
- Provide support during the releases
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field/discipline required
- Management degree or certification preferred.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in similar role
- Business and company knowledge, as well as the products and used technologies
- Continued education in their given development domain
- Interview and selection experience
- Manage and communicate business goals and imperatives
- Can effectively cope with change and manage stressful situations
- Proven planning, priority setting, time management, and decision making skills
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Enthusiasm for business, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for driving results
- Scrum experienced
How You’ll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experienced career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
- There are clear paths of growth within our roles
What We Can Offer!
The opportunity to grow as a professional – and as a person – through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- CLOUD Rotation Program
- The IDEA Mentor Program
- LEADS and IMPACT
- Progressive Wellness Program
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!