Outbound Team Lead Empleos vacantes en Booking Com Santiago de Chile
Booking Com Santiago de Chile requiere con urgencia la posición de Outbound Team Lead siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Outbound Team Lead Empleos vacantes en Booking Com Santiago de Chile Empleos Detalles:
Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide our guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices. We focus on partner growth in volume and business value. To support this strategy, we are building up a new global PS team: Commercial Outbound.
The Commercial Outbound Team will be responsible for adding commercial support towards our Partner base from new Regional Outbound Sites. The regional sites will make partners aware of commercial opportunities and support promotional campaigns. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. Within the team, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Outbound Team Lead. If you would like to be part of our team and you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
As an Outbound Team Lead in the Commercial Outbound Team, you will be responsible for managing a team of Outbound Executives in their proactive contact with new partners or leads. In this role you will be working in day shifts / regular office hours from our Santiago office.
- Coach and counsel to drive improvements in the team;
- Implement and execute company policies and procedures and setting priorities;
- Assure strong quality as well as productivity standards within your team;
- Address good and bad behaviors in the team;
- Track and monitor performance levels, and manage underperformance;
- Maintain performance, productivity and attendance information;
- Drive the team in order to achieve requested departmental targets;
- Conduct 1-2- 1 meetings with Outbound Executives of your team to maintain focus
and motivation on Outbound standards and targets;
- In collaboration with other Team Leads monitor activities and performance on a
- Schedule and distribute tasks and projects within the team;
- Coach and develop the team to be commercially aware;
- Be an effective Change Manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and
lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging
- Collaborating with HR in the recruitment process of new Outbound Executives;
- Building strong relationships with other stakeholders and departments within the
- Assist in additional tasks and projects if needed;
- Assist in and conduct, mid- and end-of- year performance reviews;
- You report directly to the Outbound Hub Manager of this location.
- Min. 2 years people management experience in an international environment,
preferably in an inbound customer contact center.
- Strong commercial awareness and drive and understands key performance drivers
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre environment, good understanding of
contact center’s KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Passionate about people development and coaching, proven experience in
performance management and call monitoring.
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills, any additional language is a strong
- Experience in hotel/travel industry is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure especially in a changing environment.
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed
- Strong communication skills.
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Flexibility, willingness to potentially move to another office is an advantage.
- Business awareness.
- Customer focus.
- Open to change.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Strong work ethic.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical focus.
The hiring company Booking.com Chile SpA is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Chile. Booking.com Chile SpA is looking for a Outbound Team Lead . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.